• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 7 Gallon SS Conical Fermenter w/ Temp Controlled Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs001

Reaction score
Selling my 7 Gallon SS brew tech fermenter and temperature controlled fermentation chamber. All associated components come with the fermenter. Fermostat control unit. Built a refrigeration unit into it and used a heating belt for warming the fermenter when needed. Chamber is fully insulated and is on casters so easily moves around. So Stair to get it out of the house. Located in Fort Ann, NY $600 OBRO
fermenter 1.jpg
fermenter 2.jpg
fermenter 3.jpg
fermenter 4.jpg
fermenter 5.jpg
fermenter 6.jpg

Last edited:
So then you’re pricing the conical at $150? Doesn’t seem to make much sense. Good luck on the sale.

So then you’re pricing the conical at $150? Doesn’t seem to make much sense. Good luck on the sale.
I had it as a package deal to sell it all at once, if I am separating it up then I am going to adjust, not a package deal anymore. Your welcome to make an offer on just the chamber if you feel I am off my rocker.

Okay I've had several inquires about separating the fermenter from the chamber. I'm asking $600 as a package deal to move it all at once. If I am separating them, asking $275 for the fermenter and $450obro for the chamber and all it components.

Latest posts

Back