• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SS Brewtech 7 gallon unitank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWeave16

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a 7 gallon unitank that has been used to brew 15-20 batches. Have put larger wheels on it but also have the original solid feet somewhere. Comes with the FTS legacy unit but is missing the power cord and the temp probe had to be spliced to a frayed wire. Not pictured is the pump for the FTS but is included. Also comes with the FTS heat pad. Glycol lines will be removed before going to it's new home. Located in Vestal NY. $600.

Attachments

• PXL_20231117_042819783.jpg
    PXL_20231117_042819783.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can you please measure the total height? I’m interested but would need to make sure it can fit in my chamber. Thanks!

As is it's 39". If the weeks taken off and the feet put on instead it would save about another 3-4 inches.
Thanks so much. It looks like a fantastic unit but at this time I believe it is too tall for my fermentation chamber. Thank you for checking though. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back