• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 pass cold plate, Stout faucets, Regulators, and 5 way gas maifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malnutriton

Reaction score
I happend upon this cold plate and have no need for it. Its a six pass and appears to be brand new. I pulled out one of the yellow plugs to see if the fittings worked. It comes with the 4 fittings that are shown. $125 plus shipping (ive shipped one of these before and it fits into something like a $20 flat rate box for the cold plate).

IMG_04562.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_04582.jpg

Stout faucet $50 plus shipping

IMG_04701.jpg

Silver regulator $20 plus shipping. Black one sold.

IMG_0469.jpg

5 way co2 gas manifold with "old school" ball lock gas fittings and check valve fittings $40 plus shipping

IMG_0459.jpg

Chrome faucet with handle extender that i cant get off, beat up but works fine Free if you buy $100 worth of this stuff from me

Maverick: $7 USPS Pm me with choice of regulator if interested

Barnesie: $7 USPS pm me with choice of faucet if interested

Theo: $7 USPS pm me with choice (pending maverick) if interested.

Eh, I actually wanted the stout faucet with the handle so I'll back out and let someone else take a stab at it.

You said that it is brand new but it does look a little beat up and rusted from the pics. Can you verify that it is beer ready?

Z: The plate was in storage fo some years but never used. I only took out the yellow plug to screw in on of the fittings.

X: Yes I still have the manifold.

Back