• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale [SF Bay Area] Nitro/Beer gas tank and regulator and stout faucet, and six way gas manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have an empty beer gas tank and regulator and stainless stout faucet that I’m selling for $150 $125 $110. $85 The tank is steel so a bit heavy fyi for anyone interested in shipping.

Also for sale is a six way gas manifold, all male MFL I/O, for $40 $35. $30 $25 For an extra $10 I’ll cover shipping and include the duotight female to 8mm for evabarrier tubing for all 7 mfl ports.

Hope to hear from you!

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A few places I've gone - Airgas, Oak Barrel Winecraft in Berkeley, Morebeer in Los Altos (i'd guess the others have it too?), Carbonic Service in Santa Clara, County Specialty Gases in Redwood City.

Always calling around to see where I can get it closest to home. Usually one of those things that's frequently out of stock in my experience.

Back