• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee 5500W All Stainless Element

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedlegEd

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. I've got a new 5500W all stainless element from BrewHardware.com (https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/element5500.htm.) I originally bought it for my 120V BIAB pot, but it doesn't generate enough heat to give me a good boil. It's in new condition, and only been used once in plain water to test boil time. $25 + shipping (it's $37 + shipping on Bobby's site.) I'll be happy to provide a copy of the sales receipt so you know it's not a cheap knock-off.
Ed

*****SOLD***** 9/3/15

5500W Element.jpg

Should have gone with the 2k 120 element, huh.
I'm in nashville (ridgetop)
I'll offer a crispy $20 in person

Yep...My mistake. Thought the 5500W with ultra low density would be better for BIAB (i.e. not burn my bag,) but the flip side was it wouldn't boil 7g at 120V. As for the crispy $20, sounds tempting, but Cioffi already said he wants it...just waiting on the address. If he pulls out, I'll let you know. I'm in Collierville, so you'd have a pretty good drive to pay it! :)

Back