50A control panel layout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lapolvora

Reaction score
Moving to electric and just getting into the panel build.. system will be a hybrid between a back 2 back and a +30gl from Kals.. HLT and BK two elements each.. I'll be able to fire HLT one or two elements or HLT and BK one element each or BK one or two elements.. the circuit logic won't allow for more than two elements to be fired at a time.

Now I'm designing the front panel and I have different layouts in mind.. which one would you prefer? or any other ideas? .

Thanks in advance

Enrique
20200130_221356.jpg
View attachment 664489View attachment 664487

Moving to electric and just getting into the panel build.. system will be a hybrid between a back 2 back and a +30gl from Kals.. HLT and BK two elements each.. I'll be able to fire HLT one or two elements or HLT and BK one element each or BK one or two elements.. the circuit logic won't allow for more than two elements to be fired at a time.

Now I'm designing the front panel and I have different layouts in mind.. which one would you prefer? or any other ideas? .

Thanks in advance

Enrique View attachment 664488View attachment 664489View attachment 664487
unable to to see other pics

my preference between the three designs would be third one. Logic being that when I look at the board, I first see the center off the board, which is where you have the E-Stop at. I am still in the process of picking out my own control, panel, not sure if I want to build, or buy pre built, or buy as a DIY kit style.

Yes make cense, thanks for your input.

With regards of the control panel build, if you have the time and tools go for it is a rewarding experience, remember you gotta source all parts so dont start your panel build until you have all the parts on hand.

Good build

Cheers

Back