50% off for Inkbird Pre-wired PID Temperature Controller, Asking for Review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We'd like to give 50% off code for the request of Amazon listing reviews. Who are interested in it, can reply this post. We will select some qualified reviewers. Thanks.

Amaozn link is here.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WD6X17V

Description:

1, Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
2, Built in the fuse, power will be off when the unit is in short circuit or the unit current is over load.
3, The box is made of metal. It connects to the ground line, protecting the personal safety. So please make sure your device power plug is with the ground line.
4, Well design. The back of the unit is mental material which is for heat sink. The stand sides can leave the space between the unit and the surface of the placed objects, in order to distribute the heat.

Specification:

Power Supply Voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Max output current: OUT:15A for 120V AC, 12A for 220V AC
ALARM: AC 250V 3A (resistance load)
Precision display: ±0.2%FS 0.1ºC/ ºF(<1000ºC/ ºF);1ºC/ ºF(≥1000ºC/ ºF)
Sampling period: 0.5 second
Control output: Output switch power supply build-in Opto MOS, with zero voltage crosspoint switch.
Control Mode: AUTO, Manual and Manual inhibit
Character: PV: 4 digital 49.9mm height Red LED Letters
SV: 4 digital 48mm height Green LED Letters
Working environmental temperature: -10~55ºC/14~131ºF(not freezing or condensation state)
Working environmental humidity: Working environmental humidity
Storage environmental temperature: -25~65ºC/-13~149ºF(not freezing or condensation state)

Pacakge:
1x Inkbird PID IPB-16 Temperature Controller
1x 2M/6.56ft Sensor PT-100
1x Manual

800%20600_zpsffrm53rd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15amp, nice work! Looks awesome, wish I did not have itc1000 wired into all my fridges and chillers. Would get one for my next fridge for 50% off though

I would like to review for the code. If you have any discounts for Inkbird ITC-106VH PID Temperature Thermostat Controllers I will review them as well. I need two for a controller that I am going to build.

I already use your Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller for my fermentation chamber. I love it and keep the great work. I already recommend this controller to everyone in my brew club. Your product is high quality for a great price.

I'd write a review as well...I too already use the ITC-308 for my keezer and haven't had any issues so far. What's the retail price?

I'm in the market for a temperature controller as I just obtained a refrigerator and live in Texas where I don't need to have an outlet for heating source.

If not selected, I'll be getting the ITC-308 anyways.
Let me know!

I am willing to post a fair and honest review. I currently have one IPB-16 on order that will be tested not only in a brewing application, but also to control an electric smoker and possibly sous vide. I also own and use a ITC-308S and a C919. Additionally I've given away several IBT-2X as gifts to family and friends, as well as a ITC-106VH+K+25SSR to a buddy to build a smoker controller. While I enjoy tinkering, this plug-n-play unit seems intriguing.

Would you consider a partial refund for someone who just bought one two weeks ago? ORDER # 114-5943706-9481008. Also do you offer any other probes that can be used with this? I'd prefer the stainless type that come with the ITC-3xx

I would be willing to purchase and review this unit. I have a 1500w E-HERMS setup that I could use this with. Do you have any wiring diagrams if I wanted to put my own temp probe on this unit?

I've been looking at this for a while now, and would love to write up a review on the unit. I currently have the ITC-308's controlling my fermentation chamber, and my fridge, as well as the ITC-100 pid in my control panel.

Since these are pid based, will they work for a fridge/freezer, hate to be cycling on and off to hit set point.

Since these are pid based, will they work for a fridge/freezer, hate to be cycling on and off to hit set point.

Yes. It is with ON/OFF function. You can choose your desire control mode.

But it is without compressor delay function. Please note it. Thanks.

Would you consider a partial refund for someone who just bought one two weeks ago? ORDER # 114-5943706-9481008. Also do you offer any other probes that can be used with this? I'd prefer the stainless type that come with the ITC-3xx

It is only one type of probe, PT100 now. We are still researching other type probes. Please pay more attention to our new product press.

is this still available? i would like to try it out and offer a review, btw your description on amazon says the backing is made of "mental" material.

If this is still available I'd love to get a coupon and give an honest review.
I've got a plan to use this as a PID control for a 120V EBIAB system.

I've used existing INKBIRD products in my kegerator temp controllers and they run very well.

I would like to try this with my new 120vac ebiab system. please pick me!

Hello, I know this is a late response, but I'd be happy to review the IPB-16 on Amazon. I'm in the process of building an all electric system, and it's just what I need to complete the setup. I already use an ITC-308, a ITC106-VH, and an ITC-1000, and love them all! I hope I'm not to late!

Thanks!

Hello, I know this is a late response, but I'd be happy to review the IPB-16 on Amazon. I'm in the process of building an all electric system, and it's just what I need to complete the setup. I already use an ITC-308, a ITC106-VH, and an ITC-1000, and love them all! I hope I'm not to late!

Thanks!

PM you.:)

Hello Inkbird, I was looking for an item just like this one. I want to use it with a heat stick. Can I have a code for the Amazon.ca. Please and i will give you a review.
I have a few Inkbird products but they only support 1000watts.
I want to have a 1500 element.
Looking forward for a code Thank you

Are you guys still offering the discount code for reviews? I have been using the ITC-308 for my fermentation chambers and keezer with great success. I am looking to build a smaller EBIAB system with the PID.

Very interested, been using one with my Mash Tun - have a few brews under my belt and have had great success.

DXZFFfYVoAA3TrN.jpg:large

Very interested, been using one with my Mash Tun - have a few brews under my belt and have had great success.

DXZFFfYVoAA3TrN.jpg:large
Thanks a lot! We would be highly appreciated if you guys can leave us a positive review on Amazon since you guys use it well. We really need it.

We'd like to give 50% off code for the request of Amazon listing reviews. Who are interested in it, can reply this post. We will select some qualified reviewers. Thanks.
800%20600_zpsffrm53rd.jpg

I am getting ready to purchase a new controller for my chest freezer. I was going to buy a Johnson Controls, but saw this ad. For the 50% off code I would post an Amazon review. Thanks.

I am looking into getting into Electric brewing and thought about this and have seen some a review from shortcirctuitedbrewer.com This seems like it would be great for my needs and would love to do a review and a 50percent off would even be awesome.

I would be very interested in a coupon code for a review as well! Have pieced my own controllers together in the past, this would be an awesome alternative! Just bought most of the other components to go electric, this would be the last part.

Please PM us if you guys still have interest in 50% off discount. And tell us which country you from. Thanks.

Currently using a ITC-106, but would like to try one of these pre-wired units.

Back