Is there anyone interested in testing and reviewing 1800W temp controller? Limited Quotas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi friends,

:)Hope everything is doing well. Good news, Inkbird would like to provide limited units for the request of Amazon listing reviews. If you are interested in it, please reply this post. We will select some qualified reviewers. Thanks.

ITC-608T 1800W Temp controller:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GQW4VXQ/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Description:
1.√US ETL Certificate Listed and Warranty.
2.√Three in one Multifunctional Temperature and Humidity Control Mode with Dual Relay Output.
3.√Supporting calibration, compressor delay and saving reset setting values. Centigrade or Fahrenheit degree display, easy to set, PV and SV dual display windows.
4.√More power up to 1800W. Temperature control range is -40-212°F(-40-100℃), humidity display range is 5 -99.0%RH. t.
5.√Multifunctional usage. Temperature and humidity controller ITC-608T can be used in home brewing (refrigerator), fermenting, Greenhouse, terrarium, reptile, planting (mushroom), meat storage and cooking.

IMG_7785.JPG

I'd be happy to try this out and write a review. Been working on a new fermentation chamber that this would be perfect for.

I would give it a try for either my keezer that I will be building for for my fermenter

I'd love to give it a try and review. I have a keezer and a fermenter heating blanket to try it on. Thanks.

Yes, would like to try one. I have 4 of your other controllers running fermwrap heaters in my cold lager room. They are great, but always wished they could handle more amps.

I’m interested.
Was looking into a new controller for my new kegerator. I have a inkbird on my fermentation chamber already and this would be nice to do a comparison. Maybe even swap them out depending on functionality.

Hello, friends. Thank you all your supporting. This activity is over. We have already picked some members to test and review, thanks again and wish you a good day.:bravo:

Back