Quantcast

50% OFF for Inkbird IBS-TH1 Thermo-hygrometer with Data History & APP Alerts β€” Only $14.49 {Reg $28.99}

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We are offering 50% off discount for the IBS-TH1 smart sensor. Only $14.49 can get one VS reg price $28.99.

:bigmug: Key Features:

πŸ‘‰ Bluetooth enabled

πŸ‘‰ Temp probe

πŸ‘‰ App control - Support both Android and IOS

πŸ‘‰ Alarm and data history view available

It will monitor any environment for your peace of mind.

Check more details on here: https://amzn.to/3k7zrXS

Please comment below if you're interested and I'll PM you. Thanks!

1597044840556.png

Attachments

Last edited:

kestrelbrewing

Reaction score
Hello. I would like a code.

Quick question: Is the metal probe okay to be immersed in liquid or would it be better to use the aquarium probe for monitoring mash temperatures?

mendelec

Reaction score
This looks like something useful to add to what seems to be my growing arsenal of inkbird products. By all means, please PM me a code.

kestrelbrewing

Reaction score
I've been using this for a week or so now attached to one of my primary fermenters. I'm going to be ordering two more as soon as I get my paycheck. I was unsure about the battery life but after a week it's still at 99%.

I'd suggest you add the ability to log temperature data in the Brewfather App.

Thanks!

pjs

Reaction score
Would love a code as I just broke my glass thermometer and am looking for a replacement.

TheBeerGuy

Reaction score
I would like to use these in my fermenters (glass) and if the aquatic probes could by sanitized and then fed through a second hole in the stopper that would be great. Then I could also use these in my kegerator for internal temp. Is there a discount further for multiple buy? I could be looking at about 6.

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I would like to use these in my fermenters (glass) and if the aquatic probes could by sanitized and then fed through a second hole in the stopper that would be great. Then I could also use these in my kegerator for internal temp. Is there a discount further for multiple buy? I could be looking at about 6.
This 50% off discount is only valid for one item. The probe is waterproof.
I PM'd you :mug:

IVeladRiENtArtHeMaNaRMiTh

Cider House Rules
Reaction score
I was using a grill thermometer to remotely manage my cooks and I think the wort trashed one of my probes -- can this be used in boiling wort for a long time?

The title states it is also a hydgometer -- This will also report specific gravity?

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I was using a grill thermometer to remotely manage my cooks and I think the wort trashed one of my probes -- can this be used in boiling wort for a long time?

The title states it is also a hydgometer -- This will also report specific gravity?
Yes that would be not be a problem. The probe can withstand 100C boiling liquid. If you are going to place it in boiling wort for a long time. It's recommended to protect the probe with a silicone sleeve or heat shrink tubing to prevent corrosion.

nhwrecker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would love a code if still available - I just got off international travel and am just trying to get caught back up with brewing