50% OFF for Inkbird IBS-TH1 Thermo-hygrometer with Data History & APP Alerts — Only $14.49 {Reg $28.99}

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We are offering 50% off discount for the IBS-TH1 smart sensor. Only $14.49 can get one VS reg price $28.99.

:bigmug: Key Features:

👉 Bluetooth enabled

👉 Temp probe

👉 App control - Support both Android and IOS

👉 Alarm and data history view available

It will monitor any environment for your peace of mind.

Check more details on here: https://amzn.to/3k7zrXS

Please comment below if you're interested and I'll PM you. Thanks!

1597044840556.png

Attachments

• 1596763256875.png
    1596763256875.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hello. I would like a code.

Quick question: Is the metal probe okay to be immersed in liquid or would it be better to use the aquarium probe for monitoring mash temperatures?

I've been using this for a week or so now attached to one of my primary fermenters. I'm going to be ordering two more as soon as I get my paycheck. I was unsure about the battery life but after a week it's still at 99%.

I'd suggest you add the ability to log temperature data in the Brewfather App.

Thanks!

Would love a code as I just broke my glass thermometer and am looking for a replacement.

I would like to use these in my fermenters (glass) and if the aquatic probes could by sanitized and then fed through a second hole in the stopper that would be great. Then I could also use these in my kegerator for internal temp. Is there a discount further for multiple buy? I could be looking at about 6.

I would like to use these in my fermenters (glass) and if the aquatic probes could by sanitized and then fed through a second hole in the stopper that would be great. Then I could also use these in my kegerator for internal temp. Is there a discount further for multiple buy? I could be looking at about 6.
This 50% off discount is only valid for one item. The probe is waterproof.
I PM'd you :mug:

I was using a grill thermometer to remotely manage my cooks and I think the wort trashed one of my probes -- can this be used in boiling wort for a long time?

The title states it is also a hydgometer -- This will also report specific gravity?

I was using a grill thermometer to remotely manage my cooks and I think the wort trashed one of my probes -- can this be used in boiling wort for a long time?

The title states it is also a hydgometer -- This will also report specific gravity?
Yes that would be not be a problem. The probe can withstand 100C boiling liquid. If you are going to place it in boiling wort for a long time. It's recommended to protect the probe with a silicone sleeve or heat shrink tubing to prevent corrosion.

Back