Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its inspiring to see how others are executing their vision of brewing. Brewing is unique in that there is no one way to brew, hence all the varying styles, regions, ingredients and recipes. Brewing is what you want it to be.
Some of us a bucket brewers and will never have to move on. Through lack of desire, lack of time, lack of ability we just decided buckets and bottles are the direction to take, but we can still dream, and today we carry on with that dream. Its Monday. Youre sitting in your office after an awesome IPA Day Weekend, and all you want to do is fantasize about the life you live at home. Heres a few more brew rigs to help! If you have a brew rig you would like to see in future articles please make sure you get is added to our Brew Setup Registry, and for other articles on Brew Rigs please follow this link, and this one.
Posted by redw88, Mt.Green Brewing is a brew rig just getting started in it's brewing journey.
hbt-mt-green-2483.jpg

2-Blichmann burners, 10gal Blichmann kettle and pony keggle about sums it up, but as this brew rig is just getting started look for it in future editions of Brew Setups!
Next up we take a look at diverpat's Foundering Ship Brewing. Taking up a room in his garage, This brew space has room to grow.
hbt-foundering-ship-brewing-2484.jpg

Consisting of an 8 gallon brew kettle, (4) 5 gallon ball lock kegs, 7 cu ft temperature controlled chest freezer, glass carboys,HERMS with HLT filled with ice,Automated HERMS system, march pump, and Milwaukee digital refractometer and Milwaukee pH55 pH meter there's not much that can't get donw with this system.
Next we're taking a look at Spludge's One Ton Bull Brewing. If you want to see mroe about the development of this system here's a couple of links, one for the fermentation chamber, and another for the Welded HLT.
hbt-one-ton-bull-2485.jpg

HLT - 15 gal Bayou Classic SS pot w/ BC burner on welded square steel stand, Mash Tun - 25 gal Igloo cooler w/ SS bulkhead and dual bazookas, Boil Pot - 20 gal SS Brewing pot on Blichmann burner, Barley Crusher grain mill, Ball lock Corny kegs, two-tap kegerator, 6 carboy two-stage fermentation chamber. (3) 6.5 gallon glass carboys for primary. (3) 5 gallon glass carboys for secondary.Hydra Immersion Chiller, Weldless 3 piece SS spigots with quick disconnects with Hydrometer, various thermometers,and sight gauge on HLT.
hbt-ace-club-brew-rig-2486.jpg

Next we're taking a look at a familiar system from our good friend Ace Club. We've actually seen this system before in Dan's Brew & A which I encourage you to check out.
Finally to wrap up this Monday morning of day dreams we're taking a look at something a lot of us already have to look at on Monday mornings, a network rack. Well, in a manner of speaking.
hbt-timkennard-2487.jpg

TimmKennard added this brew system a while ago but as it's one of my favorites as it allows me to dream. Take the everday, take the ordinary and make is something special,. because isn't that what brewing is really about? For more on this rig please follow this link.
So there you go! Nothing like a little day dreaming to start out your Monday morning. From everyone at HomeBrewTalk we hope you enjoyed your weekend and that you're week gets off to a good start.
Salud!
Austin
hbt-timkennard-2487.jpg

I hate Mondays. Looking at brew gear makes me feel like things are going to be alright. I'm having lasagna for dinner once my buddy John gets home.

Nice setups. The ones with the HLTs sitting up high gives me the heebie jeebies though.

Well check me out, I feel fancy and famous haha. :) Thanks for the kind comments.

And you should Tim. Thanks for your contribution to the world of brewing!

the fourth one is amazing, brewing brings out the best clever ideas for brewing!! Nice post

Back