• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 5/16 silicone tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I have several hundred feet of this. This is food/lab grade from a lab. I don't need this much tubing.

Soo sorry I meant 8/125.. it was In decimal form. .064. PM me if interested. Shipping is extra. Comes in 50 coil

I'm full negotiable. I have way more than I need and want to get rid of it. PM me for prices

I use mostly as beverage line. I've put it at 30 psi to force carbonate with no problem. Rated for -80 - 500F

20141019_220006.jpg

Just sold some. Thanks! Still few hundred ft available. I don't need. Great deals..

Mine arrived today, thanks!
Box got so beaten up by post office that they taped an apology to it... contents were fine though

Glad u got it! I placed it in brand new box too... Thanks for sale.

Still few hundred feet leat.

Just bought some tubing from Wulfman.....

It arrived quick and well packed. Its high quality tubing and will go well in my brewery.

Be sure to grab some before he sells out!

Would this fit over a standard tri clover barb, thinking it might be good for my transfers when I do not use a pressured transfer.
Edit, just looked, think my barbs are 1/2, :(

Thanks wulfman, got the tubing. Looks very nice. Ordered a few 3/8 swivel adapeters, a cam to 1/4 ffl and will use this to pump into my conical 15 ft away

Giving wulfman a bump. Finally got around to using this. Worked amazing. Got a cam to ffl from brewhardware. Used a 3/8 swivel adapter to this hose. Hooked my standard 1/2 hoses cam to ball valve to cam to ffl to this hose. Pumped 16 ft to my conical. Homerun. No more lifting 120lbs!

Back