4 Word Story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(here's where we are):

It was a cold night in December when my shoes fell off of the tallest building. I Brewed A Lager... down the outhouse hole...but was missing my yeast so I couldn't use yeast, jenkum would... Hell I dont remember who I was doing....on that cold night. When the phone rang a cold chill came in my open fly. When she blew fast to unclog the stuck on the zipper fly fermentation.

I came again to the LHBS because I forgot Marris Otter and Harry Potter there. Sat with a cold kegerator full of tasty outhouse lager. My second day was strange because my left shoe hadn't made me very happy ....as it was still falling off the building.

Was I on planet Well, you screwed that chick yesterday but really she was not the cousin you thought she excise yeast from the might have been. Sisters compost out there in My graveyard, I keep the best ones in case of emergencies where only she and I is my shoe still full of beer? Why this is not working until I accidentally opened a nuclear warhead. Boom. The nuclear winter spread until the dog farted and Geiger went silent. Until the beasts awoke so I fuc.ked them.

Then the other night I stumbled out the door and was killed. Unfortunately, the devil had forgotten to wear pants and he was cold. There was shrinkage involved where’d the turtle go? Way of prairie dog…hiding, waiting until summer. Waiting for his *****…deep in his hole tomorrow ought to be the best day ever. I’m gonna go buy the latest Vertical Epic but first I must clear space in fridge to put my old and new beer besides or just toss it my other shoe off and my sock was smelling worse then ever because my grandma had ran out of TP and then masturbated furiously.

Along came a scary trail of mysterious liquid that lead to her bedroom door that had a weird vibrating noise, so I looked at this piece of poop and thought what the hell, and masturbated furiously. This whole episode was rather strange. So I masturbated furiously with a baseball bat that I out to sea with an empty bucket to masturbate furiously into while watching the golden girls. And eating a huge piece of a delicious steak. Meanwhile, in a bathroom around the corner I pulled out a red hot tube steak which I proceeded to rub all over my red hot tube steak because I had two red hot tube steaks and now it burns so I got out of the cougar bar and hailed a taxi.

We went to the massacre carrying loads of ammo and beer along in case some zombies were to surprise us. We made Shecky lead the gay and lesbian parade, because that is what Shecky is. So, we had lotsa fun until Revvy showed up.

Back