3rd brew yesterday Whoo Hoo!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Hello,
Yesterday was my 3rd brewing day, it was another great day, all went well, I brewed NTOLERANCE's amber / wheat recipe, final gravity was on the mark, final gravity sample tasted great, it started to ferment last night sometime, all is well.

1st beer = Irish Red Ale kit
2nd beer = Cream Stout kit with additions
3rd beer = Amber/Wheat recipe

I still have yet to bottle any beer that I have made, next friday that will change, Whooo Hooo! :tank:

WiliECoyote
Im having fun brewing great beer! :mug:

May have to come to AZ to taste when ready! Beer Tasting at WileCoyote! Ya Hoo!

LOL oakbarn anytime, I might have to make that my slogan.

Bottling my first brew this friday and racking 2nd and 3rd to secondary also on friday, dang Ill have 1 open fermenter, we cant have that, I better get brewing my 4th on saturday.

Thanks
WiliECoyote
Beer Tasting at WileCoyote! Ya Hoo!

Nothing like having a supply pipeline. Nothing worse than not having any more homebrew.

5 Brews under my brewing belt now and still haven't been able to drink any of em yet lol, still waiting for them to carb and condition, I brewed 1 kit, 1 kit with additions, 1 recipe from this forum, 2 of my own recipe with herbs only and 1 of those is a saison.

Im going on 3 weeks without brewing now, I need a brewing fix lol

2 fermenters going at the same time along with 165 bottles carbing or conditioning and everything in swamp coolers was getting to be a bit overwhelming especially when the house is 85 to 90 deg inside, had to slow down just a bit.

Placing a order tomorrow for enough ingredients for 4 more batches, 1 batch every 2 to 3 weeks for now, at least till october or november when the temps go below 100 deg.

Cheers :mug:
WiliECoyote

Back