3rd Brew ..... lots of trub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonBlack

Reaction score
e2...8_2008907_.jpg

Seems like a pretty standard amount of trub, assuming you didn't whirlpool and siphon from your boil kettle. Nice healthy krausen on top too. All in all, looks pretty tasty. :mug:

click on insert image link, then paste url. Like this.... Sorry, its a pet peave of mine.

4299_86862702028_529012028_2008907_.jpg

Seems like a pretty standard amount of trub, assuming you didn't whirlpool and siphon from your boil kettle. Nice healthy krausen on top too. All in all, looks pretty tasty. :mug:

yeah i tried whirlpooling and waiting but the leaf hops were creating problems with the siphon so i poured through a funnel and screen instead.

Nah, I'm just being a ******, now about your trub, I wouuldnt sweat it. Some folks worry about it, others dont , they all produce wonderful beers. It's great that you are experiencing it now, so maybe next time you wont worry. Next time you might filter the trub and compare, but I bet you wont. Goodluck.

Latest posts

Back