36" Long Brush For 1.5" Diameter Manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeSection

Reaction score
I have searched and searched and cannot find what I'm looking for. I have a 1.5" diameter manifold that is 30" long and has one end capped. I would like to reach inside to brush the manifold's entire length as well as being able to brush the very end capped plate.

I am looking for the brush to be 1.5" or 2" in diameter, has a rounded brush head and is 36" or more in length. Any suggestions?

After just reading a post on another thread from @Jtvann where he described a CIP process. Do you think I could use Spike's CIP ball and attach it to the 1.5" TC on the manifold and use that and not worry about getting all the way to the other end of the manifold without a brush?

The manifold has four 5/16" ports on it for the water to flow out. I'm guessing I could throttle back the pump if needed. I haven't used Spike's CIP ball so I have no idea if this is even feasible.

Latest posts

Back