• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 30A 20g E-HERMS Kal Clone $2500/obo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sigh, moving overseas and don't have the room for this guy. 30A panel from ebrewsupply driving three 20 gallon custom Spike Brewing kettles. All hoses are quick disconnect, two Chugger pumps, Chillus Convolutus cfc, heavy duty stainless steel table, and oxygenation system included. Looks great and runs great (one Chugger seems to be on its way out, and the boil kettle Spike logo is faded), Everything you need to brew amazing, repeatable recipe beer in a steal of a deal. To sweeten the pot even more I will throw in a 4 tap keezer with a 4 way gas manifold, temp control, and 5 lb CO2 tank. PLUS you can have my wine fridge with temp control for carboy fermentation! My wife will kill me for basically giving this thing away but I want to see it remain in capable brewing hands after I am across the pond! Not interested in parting everything out, can meet within 60 miles of Arlington, VA. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

20161001_132720.jpg
20161015_115724.jpg
brew.jpg

I sent a message using the “conversation” tool

Bob

Sigh, moving overseas and don't have the room for this guy. 30A panel from ebrewsupply driving three 20 gallon custom Spike Brewing kettles. All hoses are quick disconnect, two Chugger pumps, Chillus Convolutus cfc, heavy duty stainless steel table, and oxygenation system included. Looks great and runs great (one Chugger seems to be on its way out, and the boil kettle Spike logo is faded), Everything you need to brew amazing, repeatable recipe beer in a steal of a deal. To sweeten the pot even more I will throw in a 4 tap keezer with a 4 way gas manifold, temp control, and 5 lb CO2 tank. PLUS you can have my wine fridge with temp control for carboy fermentation! My wife will kill me for basically giving this thing away but I want to see it remain in capable brewing hands after I am across the pond! Not interested in parting everything out, can meet within 60 miles of Arlington, VA. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 564063 View attachment 564064 View attachment 564065

Responded to all messages. Thanks everyone for the interest and the compliments. Everyone that has shown interest has been ranked according to the order they came in. Will update this post accordingly. Happy Easter everyone.

More pics as requested. I'm keeping my faucets, everything else included. Didn't take pics of hoses and the panel cords but rest assured they are included.
20180330_105602.jpg
20180330_105300.jpg
20180330_105308.jpg
20180330_105313.jpg
20180330_111119.jpg
20180330_105710.jpg

Judging by the interest I should have priced it higher lol. Thanks.

Something I've done before selling things on Craigslist is if you post an item and get a lot of immediate interest, take the post down and try again in a few days at a higher price. Just because you posted at this price doesn't mean you still have to sell it at that price.

I sold my car this way and got $500 more for it.

Something I've done before selling things on Craigslist is if you post an item and get a lot of immediate interest, take the post down and try again in a few days at a higher price. Just because you posted at this price doesn't mean you still have to sell it at that price.

I sold my car this way and got $500 more for it.
I normally would but I'm selling my house and with a pending move overseas I need to get this moved quickly. As they say, my loss is your gain [emoji6]

Sure... but if you have this much interest as you say then shouldn’t be hard to sell for a little more either.

Hope the move works out for you.

Jeff

No worries, if your deal falls through I am good to meet tomorrow and pay $2600 cash.

Will

I'm glad all you locals weighed in, the dog and I were about ready to drive over from Detroit.

Ya'll saved me a trip. =)

Back