• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 3 Tier brew stand, keggle, HLT, Tun, and all the fixings…ChicagoArea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrpark22000

Reaction score
Life changes and there just isn’t time for all the hobbies. Everything photo’d is for sale. Local pickup is in Chicago Area, located just across the border in Northwest Indiana, 46322. $500 cash and carry for it all, I’m not interested in parting it out. Make sure you have a full size truck to fit it all in one trip. The system has always been 100% disassembled and cleaned after every brew. There’s no brew stone or other nastiness hiding in any of the fitting, screens, or plumbing. My last brew was a month ago and it’s ready to brew another.

You can see the design of the stand from scratch in detailed visio diagram, xls parts list and lots more photos here;
http://thefatmanbrewery.com/5.html
http://thefatmanbrewery.com/10.html

Some of the goods;
3 tier brew stand
Keggle
Mash tun w/ blichmann autosparge and brewmometer
HLT
March pump
Both 100btu NG burners
Carbon water filter
All the QD fittings and thick silicone tubing
Both Counterflow chillers
Incoming chiller water pre chiller
6.5gal carboy
9” plate filter
All the grolsch bottles
Party pig
2 boxes full of goods; Refractometer, hydrometer, air lcoks, 5.2 stabilizer, starsan, carboy caps, bottle capper, spare qd fittings
Other stuff like; mash paddle, autosiphon, stainless racking cane, kettle spoon

And I know there other stuff I’m forgetting about, if you see it in the photos, it’s included.

Everything else pictured on the website links has already been sold.

20151222_183834.jpg

20151222_183840.jpg

20151222_183843.jpg

20151222_183848.jpg

20151222_185711.jpg

20151222_185745.jpg

20151222_185809.jpg

20151222_185847.jpg

20151222_185905.jpg

20151222_185952.jpg

Will anyone share your thoughts? I thought this was priced cheap, is it overpriced? Possibly no one in the area is looking now, or no one wants the entire kit?

Its a good price. It took me a few weeks to sell a full system too. If you havent already, post it on Craigslist as well. Good luck!

Thanks Guys. It's been a couple years since buying any hardware so wasn't sure of pricing. Happy New Year everyone.

I was hoping to find someone who's looking for an upgrade or even a newbie on a budget. For someone who's not going to part it out to make money, I'll do even better on the price :)

I'm hoping to be able to PayItForward (PIF), helping out the same community that helped me in this great hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back