• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 tap Kegerator, kegs CO2 and regulator-Omaha Ne

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimhenning

New-old brewer
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 3 Tap homemade kegerator which will be coming up for sale after Christmas. I'll include 4 corny kegs, a CO2 canister with double regulator, 3 part manifold and I'll even toss in a glass carboy. It has a freezer I use to keep mugs cold and there is even a little storage under the platform I had to build to raise up the kegs where I put extra beer in cans and bottles.

Kegs have just had new seals and poppits. Have extra seals as well. All it needs is to be wiped down.

I am active duty military and moving overseas, I figure the movers will just break it or steal it, so I am putting it up for sale. Local sales only unless you want to make the drive from further away. I am located in Bellevue Ne, just south of Omaha.

I'm selling it as a whole package-

$500 for everything, which is quite a deal, considering all that comes with it

Contact me via here with your email address and I can send pics and or video of it running.

Back