3 gallon cornys 49.95

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up another two of these, for a total of five.
Teresa wanted one for Club Soda ---

perfect opportunity to bring up the EXPANDED keezer option :)

Pulled the trigger and ordered one to be used as a Soda keg for the kids at family gatherings. Thanks for the tip Springer. Sure hope I don't wind up wishing I'd have ordered two. . . . .

AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the heads up and the code and free shipping. 2 cornies for $100. Time to take the brew to the party.

Sold Out...fuuuug

You know, I only ordered two, and they are due to arrive Thursday. After I mentioned it to Bob, he said, "Wow- great idea! You only bought two?" and I wanted to kick myself!

Next time there's a sale on these, I'm going to grab a couple more. I like ginger ale, but not 5 gallons at a time. I could have ginger ale for the non-drinkers (and me, on occasion) on tap at home and at the cottage! I could brew 10 gallon batches and keg in one 5 and two 3's. I could do so much with these!!!!!!

The first two are getting watermelon wheat and AAA in them. That's for the cottage, and those will be perfect out there.

I placed my order on 6/13 and as of this morning the site says it's still being picked. I doubt if I'm even going to get it now. Guess I'll have to give them a call and ask. Crap, that's what I get for procrastinating!

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Used our camper for the first time this past weekend and saw a 3G would fit perfectly under the cabinet right by the door! Gotta have beer on tap in the camper right!

Invoice Date: 06/11/2009
Shipped: 06/11/2009
Should be here tomorrow :mug:

I'm screwed. Anyone who ordered on the 11th after 11 am PDT, is most like not going to get them IMHO.

I took the free shipping. Did you use free shipping as well?

I'm screwed. Anyone who ordered on the 11th after 11 am PDT, is most like not going to get them IMHO.

I took the free shipping. Did you use free shipping as well?

I ordered mine on 6/10. I got an "order received" email, but am yet to get a shipping email. I took the free shipping.

:confused:

I hope you get them. It's annoying when palces can't monitor inventory and sell more crap then they have. Did they bill your card already for them?

I called and checked on the order. Apparently, they are still refurbishing a bunch and will ship out later. Whew! Any orders in the system are still good, but will take a few days while they clean the kegs.

Sweet! I'm a happy camper now. :rockin:

I called and checked on the order. Apparently, they are still refurbishing a bunch and will ship out later. Whew! Any orders in the system are still good, but will take a few days while they clean the kegs.

glad to hear that they will be shipped. I ordered at 9:00 am EST on the 10th my order was shipped that day . But since I am on the right coast I wont have them till the 18th. UPS says its on time .

I should have ordered more but 4 will have to do

It has already arrived at my Local UPS Distributor.

Says its on time for tomorrow.

Good thing I have extra low-flow adapters to put inside the dip tubes.

Good, I am in no rush. I'm gone on vacation next week and would prefer they deliver it when I get back.

Morebeer just told me that they are sold out. Glad I got my order in yesterday. Thanks much.

They had 600 cornies. Not all of them are good.

Question. What are 3 gallon cornies used for?

Question. What are 3 gallon cornies used for?

Beer.................. I do 10 gallon batches and I have 4 slim 1/4 kegs and several 5 gallon corny's . Before I was just splitting them up to 2 cony's and the slims were just sitting. Now I can do just split the batch between the slims and the 3 gallon corny's . Beats lugging a 5 gallon keg to a party

I have 2 of thies kegs left over. If some one wants to trade I need shanks and faucets. Sorry for the double post I posted this also in the classified section. PM If interested

Thanks for letting us know that; I ordered on the 12th, it's still being picked, and I was getting nervous.

Crap! I need the other stuff in that order to brew on Friday. Argh. It would be nice if they sent a "Umm, we are going to have to wait on your order" email. I ordered on the 10th, and haven't heard anything yet. Will have to call as see what's up.

Back