• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 3 bbl capacity system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrman

Reaction score
I’m selling this system which has been collecting dust in my garage:

Boilers: 2 50 gallon Concord stainless steel pots with temp/sight glass/triclover fittings
Mash Tun: Bubba’s barrels 100 gallon mash Tun with false bottom - triclover

Chiller: combined 2 Duda diesel plate chillers approx 18” Long - triclover and garden hose connects

Fermenters: 2 50 gallon stainless conical fermenters I ordered from ChiNa

Pump: Little Giant 4 MDHL - triclover

All 3 vessels fit onto a welded brew stand - pump is connected to brewstand - brewstand has casters and 3 propane jet burners

I live outside Indy - will try to add pics but since it’s so gray out and it’s in the garage may be a bit poor quality. I’m not gonna piece it out. I will not transport it or ship. System kept getting bigger and now it’s outgrown my use.

$3500- which is a pretty amazing price.

I also have a larger 240V pump, giant triclover plate chiller, and a glycol system that I’ll try to post. These would all be separate and I’ve never used the glycol system

IMG_3089.jpg

F7B4E8FF-337A-484D-8C7D-A6B2E9A21159.jpg

I'm interested in the fermenters. If you get to the point that you would separate the package please let me know. Thank you.

Hi I this complete system still available? I am interested in the whole package.

I’m selling this system which has been collecting dust in my garage:

Boilers: 2 50 gallon Concord stainless steel pots with temp/sight glass/triclover fittings
Mash Tun: Bubba’s barrels 100 gallon mash Tun with false bottom - triclover

Chiller: combined 2 Duda diesel plate chillers approx 18” Long - triclover and garden hose connects

Fermenters: 2 50 gallon stainless conical fermenters I ordered from ChiNa

Pump: Little Giant 4 MDHL - triclover

All 3 vessels fit onto a welded brew stand - pump is connected to brewstand - brewstand has casters and 3 propane jet burners

I live outside Indy - will try to add pics but since it’s so gray out and it’s in the garage may be a bit poor quality. I’m not gonna piece it out. I will not transport it or ship. System kept getting bigger and now it’s outgrown my use.

$3500- which is a pretty amazing price.

I also have a larger 240V pump, giant triclover plate chiller, and a glycol system that I’ll try to post. These would all be separate and I’ve never used the glycol system

Yeah it is - I’ve had a lot of contacts but only want to sell as a whole

I’ll list the stuff at the bottom later In case the buyer of the main system wants the addition accessories

This is still available. Let me tell you how I work this system. I plan to do one mash then separate it into two boils and push the beer to my basement with the pump into each fermenter. You could get 70-80 gallons of the same beer or 35-40 gallons of two very different beers - makes life much easier and adds variety. I’ve made pale ale with double IPA, Hefeweizen with wheat wine and even some Belgian varieties. Message me if need more pics

That of course is a max volume - you could do a batch as small as 20 gallons and just do one boil to one fermenter - smaller mash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back