• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 5 gallon SS Corny Kegs ($100) Keggle ($120) (South ATL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lnlogauge

Reaction score
Kegs sold. Keggle trying to be sold! Includes SS 15 gal keggle, propane burner and full propane tank. $80.00

Any chance you make it up north of 285 normally? (work or something?) I'm interested in the corneys but won't have the time to drive down there for a couple of weeks.

my dad works in austell, and could meet you at 20 and 285 if that would work for you. I don't normally get up to atlanta too often.

Where are you located I'd possibly make the trip. I'm in sandysprings

hampton. id be willing to drive a little north, so halfway to sandy springs would be around 20 minutes

I know shut in Hampton. I'll ask him of he would mind meeting you first I'm real interested

I'm in the Newnan, PTC area. Roughly 30 miles from hampton. I'm interested in the kegs.

Shoot me a msg on here with some info, and what not, and maybe we can meet up somewhere this weekend to buy/sell.

I work at the airport and can meet in that area, but it would have to be 7ish am. If the wife goes out of town this weekend I can meet you in Hampton.

Please clarify the corny price...$100 for all 3? I'll offer $120 for all three if she goes out of town. If she doesn't, I'll have to let them go.

Latest posts

Back