• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 220v stc-1000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E_Marquez

Reaction score
For sale, Brand new, never used STC-1000 220v control, for the low, low price of three easy payments, just $99.95 each :mug:

Or best offer of you pay shipping and it's yours :D

I bought two, 110V and a 220V, I don't need the 220V, id rather give it it away then throw it away.

These things are cheap,, resale is not worth the karma.

All I ask is, that you have a use for it, fish tank, Keezer, what have you...

Not sure anyone on this side of the pond can use it as it is a 220v version.. but figured I'd offer.

Post up here or PM , please include a email address, as i don't think I can PM you back yet.

Erik

E_Marquez said:
For sale, Brand new, never used STC-1000 220v control, for the low, low price of three easy payments, just $99.95 each :mug:

Or best offer of you pay shipping and it's yours :D

I bought two, 110V and a 220V, I don't need the 220V, id rather give it it away then throw it away.

These things are cheap,, resale is not worth the karma.

All I ask is, that you have a use for it, fish tank, Keezer, what have you...

Not sure anyone on this side of the pond can use it as it is a 220v version.. but figured I'd offer.

Post up here or PM , please include a email address, as i don't think I can PM you back yet.

Erik

I'll take it.

Back