• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 20lb CO2 Tanks $50

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadeus_d3

Reaction score
I'm selling the 2 steel co2 tanks pictured for $50 each. There may or may not be gas in them...I haven't checked. I plan on keeping the aluminum tank.

I'm also willing to trade one 20lb tank for 2 * 5lb tanks. Pickup only, no delivery.

co2 tanks.jpg

I'll check when I get home. These are steel tanks, so I'm not sure it'd make sense for you to pay for shipping when you can probably get a better deal locally (after factoring in shipping costs).

The tanks are all out of date and will need hydro tests. For local folks, there is a place that exchanges out of date, steel tanks for aluminum tanks. I have a few 20 lb tanks and a 2.5 lb tank.

The tanks are all out of date and will need hydro tests. For local folks, there is a place that exchanges out of date, steel tanks for aluminum tanks. I have a few 20 lb tanks and a 2.5 lb tank.

Jw dover takes out of date tanks no problem.

Edit... Quoted wrong person

I'm selling the 2 steel co2 tanks pictured for $50 each. There may or may not be gas in them...I haven't checked. I plan on keeping the aluminum tank.

I'm also willing to trade one 20lb tank for 2 * 5lb tanks. Pickup only, no delivery.

Not to revive a necro thread, but are you still selling? I am local and could use one more.

Not to revive a necro thread, but are you still selling? I am local and could use one more.

I only have a full, in-date 20lb tank available. A few folks have expressed interest and one guy is supposed to be stopping by tomorrow. If things fall through, I can PM you with the details.

Back