2022 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news: I dropped my beer package off last night.
The bad news: My non-beer items will be in a separate (yet to be sent) package.

I will be shipping the non-beer items via USPS, so it might beat the beer to it's destination. šŸ¤ž

I believe! Santa youā€™re the best.

Excuse the overly California picture please.

Attachments

• 97D05170-AE6C-47A2-B502-DA6472147A83.jpeg
    97D05170-AE6C-47A2-B502-DA6472147A83.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
There are currently two boxes outstanding. I'm pretty sure that both are in flight with Santa's reindeer, so I'm going to post the list come Thursday, one way or another. :)

The good news: I haven't paid enough attention to know who my Santa is yet as I wait for my package
The bad news: The next round of FOTD won't be launched until the last of us receive packages :p
Please tag me when the next FotD is up. I would like to participate if the timing works out.

Mine is boxed, label is on, and the big brown truck should pick it up tomorrow.
There are currently two boxes outstanding. I'm pretty sure that both are in flight with Santa's reindeer, so I'm going to post the list come Thursday, one way or another. :)

Iā€™m pretty sure that one is in flight with Santaā€™s reindeer, so Iā€™m going to post the list come Thursday, one way or another. :)

Aaaaaand it's now time for the big reveal!

@TBC 's santa was @aharri1
@jimyson 's santa was @TwistedGray
@Bago-0 's santa was @dpinette2
@TwistedGray 's santa was @Thorrak
@Thorrak 's santa was @LoneTreeFarms
@fourfarthing 's santa was @orionol73
@gromitdj 's santa was @wepeeler
@Nagorg 's santa was @palmtrees
@JCasey1992 's santa was @TBC
@dpinette2 's santa was @JCasey1992
@BAF 's santa was @jerbrew
@palmtrees 's santa was @fourfarthing
@LoneTreeFarms 's santa was @Nagorg
@jerbrew 's santa was @jimyson
@aharri1 's santa was @BAF
@orionol73 's santa was @gromitdj
@wepeeler 's santa was @Bago-0

Thank you to everyone for participating -- time for Santa to pick something up for St Paddy's day, and start to warm up!

@BAF this is the best sour so far ! I also guessed it was you because of the name and address lol. We've traded several times already šŸ˜Ž

PXL_20230224_065030978.jpg

Aaaaaand it's now time for the big reveal!

@TBC 's santa was @aharri1
@jimyson 's santa was @TwistedGray
@Bago-0 's santa was @dpinette2
@TwistedGray 's santa was @Thorrak
@Thorrak 's santa was @LoneTreeFarms
@fourfarthing 's santa was @orionol73
@gromitdj 's santa was @wepeeler
@Nagorg 's santa was @palmtrees
@JCasey1992 's santa was @TBC
@dpinette2 's santa was @JCasey1992
@BAF 's santa was @jerbrew
@palmtrees 's santa was @fourfarthing
@LoneTreeFarms 's santa was @Nagorg
@jerbrew 's santa was @jimyson
@aharri1 's santa was @BAF
@orionol73 's santa was @gromitdj
@wepeeler 's santa was @Bago-0

Thank you to everyone for participating -- time for Santa to pick something up for St Paddy's day, and start to warm up!
Would have been my guess actually. Thanks @jimyson

Thanks for the cans @fourfarthing! The weirdest thing happened yesterday, I was listening to one of my regular podcasts and the host out of nowhere started talking about Suarez Family Brewing! He lives in Hudson, so I guess it makes sense, but he'd never mentioned it before. And I happened to be wearing the shirt at the time! What a funny coincidence. Can't wait to try one of their lagers tonight!

Thanks for the cans @fourfarthing! The weirdest thing happened yesterday, I was listening to one of my regular podcasts and the host out of nowhere started talking about Suarez Family Brewing! He lives in Hudson, so I guess it makes sense, but he'd never mentioned it before. And I happened to be wearing the shirt at the time! What a funny coincidence. Can't wait to try one of their lagers tonight!

And how amazing was said lager?

Would have been my guess actually. Thanks @jimyson
Youā€™re welcome. It was much harder than the normal IPA hunt going around and finding selections to match your ideal preferences. Quite enjoyable to dig around. It really highlights just how many IPAā€™s saturate the market. Cheers!

Also, thank you to @Thorrak for managing the round again this year. Apologies for being tardy.

Back