2021 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa's been hanging out on the west coast and I'm glad 😁 There's a good chance my wife is going to steal the hoodie

20220215_155346.jpg

And with that, everyone has received their box!

In case anyone hadn't figured it out, here is a list of everyone's santa:

UsernameSanta Username
Thorrakjimyson
pshankstarTallDan
TwistedGrayCaddyWampus
CTownBreweryoop89
JCasey1992jerbrew
jerbrewThorrak
fourfarthing3 Dawg Night
CaddyWampusLoneTreeFarms
TBCpalmtrees
gromitdjCTownBrewer
jimysongromitdj
aharri1fourfarthing
mullet6577HopsNTails
TallDanJCasey1992
3 Dawg NightKnightshade
yoop89mullet6577
HopsNTailsaharri1
palmtreespshankstar
LoneTreeFarmsMostlyMetal
MostlyMetalTwistedGray
Knightshadeorionol73
orionol73TBC

Thanks again to everyone for participating, and for the amazing boxes. :)

Santa brought my beer a couple of weeks ago, but there was no non-beer gift inside. No big deal; I wasn't worried about it, since they were some fantastic beers. Well, Santa made another circle over my house and dropped these off the other day. The little wooden puck is a magnetic bottle opener, and I didn't own a snifter before today. Now to brew something worthy of my new drinkware. I foresee a barleywine in my future!

View attachment 759248

So…these are pretty much collectors items as of May 22nd. They are unfortunately closing their doors for good.

I wouldn’t do the story the justice it deserves. Read about it here.

https://www.homebrewingco.com/

So…these are pretty much collectors items as of May 22nd. They are unfortunately closing their doors for good.

I wouldn’t do the story the justice it deserves. Read about it here.

https://www.homebrewingco.com/
I just read this last night too. Had no idea it was even an option. I’m going to miss that place. Not sure where I’ll go now while I resist the urge to get it shipped from more beer.

I think HomeBrewMart is the only one close in that area. Think there are others north and south of it, but I've never been so can't speak to whether they're any good or not.

Pretty sad the way it ended up. Stupid greedy landlords..which doesn't make any sense to me in that area really..in that specific building. It wasn't in any danger of being upscaled anytime soon, multiple vacancies and some shady foot traffic.

Back