2020 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

CrookedLaker

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Was it me?!

My secret Santa sent mine just in time today so I can ship to my recipient tomorrow. 😂 Sorry recipient. Lol

Such a great box! I can’t wait to dig in to see your favorites.

View attachment 714389
Deffinately the Mike and Ikes. 🤣 Some pretty great stuff in there! I lost a can of smooj packing it up so the fruited stuff that says cold and fresh means it. Figured Thorrak was already going to be mad enough at me for being over weight though so sent it.

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Was it me?!

My secret Santa sent mine just in time today so I can ship to my recipient tomorrow. 😂 Sorry recipient. Lol

Such a great box! I can’t wait to dig in to see your favorites.

View attachment 714389
I now know who sent my box that UPS said arrives tomorrow. I am very excited.

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Deffinately the Mike and Ikes. 🤣 Some pretty great stuff in there! I lost a can of smooj packing it up so the fruited stuff that says cold and fresh means it. Figured Thorrak was already going to be mad enough at me for being over weight though so sent it.
It’s great to have beer from a different member too. Looking forward to it all.

OP
T

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Jackpot!!!
View attachment 714498Killer selection from amazing breweries! And the glass! Many many many thanks to the secret sender!
I'm legitimately going to require people to swear not to send more than 128 oz next year. UGH.

(Those are some tasty beers, though!)

orionol73

Reaction score
Mine is a lot of 12oz and the 750 took me from under 128 to over...and then I was in the cellar getting packaging and that Bells stout was to replace one from a prior FOTD, not sure why the first one became empty but his cellar was owed one 😉

OP
T

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a lot of 12oz and the 750 took me from under 128 to over...and then I was in the cellar getting packaging and that Bells stout was to replace one from a prior FOTD, not sure why the first one became empty but his cellar was owed one 😉
Oh, I know. I added it up.