2016 SARA Cellar Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be cool if it ended up being a growler fill so some could make it out of the brewery, but who knows. They've never bottled an IPA.

Yep, this seems more likely but I don't know anything. I thought I read all 2016 club beers are collabs?

Ive only read the collab rumor on here. Has it been confirmed by anybody?

Yep, this seems more likely but I don't know anything. I thought I read all 2016 club beers are collabs?

Haven't heard that and nothing has been communicated from Adair regarding collaborations. Seems all are released to the general public, like last weekend. But I will be happy to hear what the Q1 allocation is. Hopefully soon.

I highly doubt every cellar beer is going to be a collaboration. I also think it's entirely possible that this collaboration with Other Half could be a IPA or some other draft only offering. Finally, I know nothing so don't listen to me.

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

i know there is another thread for this, but this game is ****ing hard. i've never bailed on so many missions. even with matchmaking. i have to sleep, i can't be playing this final section over and over.

I know those feels breh. Stay in the right borough I guess. Tried to "go exploring" in higher lvl neighborhoods... got homesick real quick.

If on PS4, msg LORD_ULAG

stay frosty

Anyone know if Meh bottles were available to go at closing tonight? Thinking about heading up tomorrow morning.

SPILL tha BEANZ

Dear Members,

Your first allotment of 2016 will be ready for pickup starting SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2016! You'll be receiving four (4) bottles with this allotment, including A Match Lit, a barrel-aged Flanders-style brown ale (club only), West Ashley, Appreciation, and Saison Bernice, as well as a 64 oz SARA’s Cellar vacuum-insulated stainless steel Miir growler.

You are also guaranteed the ability to buy (1) extra A Match Lit ($20), (1) extra West Ashley ($20), (1) extra Appreciation ($20) and (1) extra Saison Bernice ($18). All prices include tax and CRV. As always, we prefer that you pay for the extras in person, but if you are sending a trustee you may use the following square link to pay for the extras in advance:

https://squareup.com/market/sante-adairius-rustic-ale

The listed item includes ALL of the extras and is $77 with tax and CRV ($70.80 before tax and CRV), so if you only want some of the extras please email me directly at [email protected] so that I can create a special item for you.

ALSO, and ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, we are offering members the ability to purchase 2 different bottles of vintage club beers (e.g., Palimpsest, Westly, Stenciled Pages etc.) as well as one piece of last year’s SARA's Cellar glassware. The vintage bottles and glassware may only be paid for IN PERSON WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR ALLOTMENT and are only available as long as supplies lasti.e. there is no guarantee that everyone will get these additional items (and we will not reserve or hold them). We will let you know which vintage bottles are available and their prices when you get here. Please note that you will not be able to select 2 bottles of the same beer, but rather 1 bottle each of 2 different beers. Of course you are under no obligation to purchase any of the vintage club bottles.

We think this first allotment is a pretty good haul, and we hope you do too. Here’s to another great year!

Sincerely,
Adair, Tim, and all of the Sante Adairius staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back