2015 SARA Cellar thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernice in bottles yo! Paging the beer signal
So needy........

dskufbz.jpg

Hey guys, I was invited to join the sara club this year so i'm looking for a proxy. Obviously I'll cover shipping costs and send thank you boxes but I'd love to obtain a regular trade partner out there who isn't already spread too thin. Let me know if we're able to work something out.
- Jesse

Hey guys, I was invited to join the sara club this year so i'm looking for a proxy. Obviously I'll cover shipping costs and send thank you boxes but I'd love to obtain a regular trade partner out there who isn't already spread too thin. Let me know if we're able to work something out.
- Jesse

I can take care of this for you if you still need someone.

- Jesse

I can help as well if you need it.

I can help as well if you need it.

Thanks so much for your help guys but i think i'm all taken care of. If anything changes i'll be sure to let you know.
(sorry for the delayed response....busy day)

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back