2015 SARA Cellar thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For reference, I signed up for the waiting list around November 2014 and got nothing this year. Anyone who is new this upcoming year, when did you get on the list (assuming membership is solely based on this)?

Just trying to get an idea if I'm remotely close for next year.
i sent a FB message and email from SARA's website at the suggestion of a friend last year when they mentioned they would add a few more people. haven't been in contact with anyone since then, so it may be luck of the draw.

dskufbz.jpg

OMGGG!!!

Why did I have to work today?!!?

From the e-mail just now:

"Your fourth and final allotment for 2015 will be ready for pickup at the brewery starting Wednesday, December 30, 2015! You'll be receiving two (2) club-only bottles with this allotment: Empty Sea, an oak fermented wheat saison, and Mirepoix, a blended barrel-aged winter saison. We have enough of these bottles for you to each buy up to two (2) additional bottles of each beer at $19/each if you would like (for a total of 3 bottles of each beer)."

I wonder what a winter saison is. Either way, I'm all about more BA saisons from SARA.

Also, renewals will start in January sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back