• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas 2014 Pellet Hops for Sale (Kansas City area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardens355

Reaction score
I have a bunch of pellet hops for sale. These are all 2014 pellet hops that have been stored in vacuum sealed foodsaver bags with oxygen absorbers, and then stored in mylar bags in a freezer. Please see the Google spreadsheet with quantities and prices (OBO):

Hop Inventory

I am going to start off trying to sell locally in the Kansas City area only, but will probably be open to shipping if I have trouble unloading them (added cost). Let me know if you are interested. First come first serve.

If you'll ship I would like all of your hallertau Mittlefruh
Tettnang
Saaz
Herschbrueker
Mosaic

I'll mark them down as accounted for and check Monday what USPS flat rate envelope/box will work for ~4.25 lbs of hops. Probably $7, but maybe $13 if a larger box is required.

Thanks for all the interest. I am keeping the spreadsheet up to date so it should reflect what is still available. I will be looking into shipping costs tomorrow.

I have shipped out a bunch of these and the spreadsheet is now updated. Shipping is around $7 flat rate envelope (fits about 1.5-2 lbs hops). Anything over goes in a $13 flat rate box. Willing to cover some of the shipping costs if enough are ordered.

Received my hops. Great packaging, really nice vacuum on the packages and well labeled. Also, came in very fast. Thanks a bunch cheers!

I still have some 2014 pellet hops left, including 10 oz Amarillo and 10 oz Citra that were set aside but never purchased.

Local pickup is preferred, but up to 1.5 lbs is $7 flat rate envelope, any more is a $13 flat rate box. Will give some discount on shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Hop Inventory

Back