2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone brewed with this year's crop? Is this the grapefruit simcoe or the onion/garlic simcoe? I've noticed a huge difference between simcoe hops bought from different places / different years...

Just so you know, its not my fault. I sold all the 1lb'ers I had in about 20 min, even with a 2 lb limit.

I bet, there is a huge demand for these this year. I am pretty impressed you aren't jacking up prices for them when you could do so. Ill keep watching.

Has anyone brewed with this year's crop? Is this the grapefruit simcoe or the onion/garlic simcoe? I've noticed a huge difference between simcoe hops bought from different places / different years...

They smell great with no onion aroma. Probably the best hops I've ever smelled.

I bet, there is a huge demand for these this year. I am pretty impressed you aren't jacking up prices for them when you could do so. Ill keep watching.

We brought the price down from last year!

We have a better supply so my philosophy is not to gouge people and still make a profit, everyone wins.

Got mine yesterday. Love that usps 2 day delivery. thank bunches

just got mine in today!:rockin: Very well packaged. Looking forward to adding some more 2012 selections to the arsenal.

Steelers77 said:
Next week, along with 2012 Amarillo.

Just got mine in today, looking forward to brewing with these. Make sure you put the Amarillo up on payday :)

Thanks again
Matt

People who reply to this thread with a post consisting only of "sub'd", "subscribed" or "lolz now can i has email updates?" instead of clicking on Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this Thread make ****ty beer. Don't make ****ty beer.

Thank you.

I just saw that my order shipped, LB Amarillo and simcoe and some galaxy, citra, topaz, zythos, ... etc IPA brews here I come.

I heard the Amarillo harvest was short this year so when I saw a pound I jumped. Thanks for the great service!

I'm ready to order a pound or simcoe and amarillo, any chance they will be in stock tomorrow?

Back