2008 Simcoe 13.2% $25 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I had a friend helping me in the store bagging up a bunch of hops. It turns out he was weighing them without zeroing the scale. (none went out yet Thank GOD!) So I have about 30 bags of Simcoe vacuum sealed that are right @ 14.75-15 oz per bag. Instead of re bagging them into a full #, I want to offer them up to you all for $25 a bag, that includes pay pal and shipping. This is a KILLER deal @ 1.67 an oz for 2008 Simcoe whole hops.
PM me if you want a bag or 2
Cheers
Jay

Feel free to call the store if you want to pay by credit card. @ 530 243 BEER
We also will do Pay Pal

I took full advantage of Jaybirds initial offer and couldn't be happier. Great HBTer to deal with. Quick shipping too! These hops are one of my favorites and I'm sure many agree. Don't pass this offer up. What could anyone want more on a hot August day then a freshly brewed all Simcoe PA/IPA? :mug:

I took full advantage of Jaybirds initial offer and couldn't be happier. Great HBTer to deal with. Quick shipping too! These hops are one of my favorites and I'm sure many agree. Don't pass this offer up. What could anyone want more on a hot August day then a freshly brewed all Simcoe PA/IPA? :mug:

Holy smokes those got there fast :rockin: Thanks for the shout out.
Cheers
Jay

Holy smokes those got there fast :rockin: Thanks for the shout out.
Cheers
Jay

:rockin: You gotta love USPS. They're friggin' amazingly fast. Most places in the country two days not counting the day you ship even to the east coast... man I wish I needed some of these hops! Posted a link to here on my brew clubs forum.

I received my pound of Simcoe yesterday and its now resting quietly in the freezer awaiting a IIPA brew day.

Thanks Jay for a great deal! :rockin:

These still available?? I'd like to jump on a bag. Not tried simcoe and am always wishing I could get whole hops. this may be my chance to be able to afford an IPA

:rockin: You gotta love USPS. They're friggin' amazingly fast. Most places in the country two days not counting the day you ship even to the east coast... man I wish I needed some of these hops! Posted a link to here on my brew clubs forum.
Sweet thanks Niko, you are the man!

These still available?? I'd like to jump on a bag. Not tried simcoe and am always wishing I could get whole hops. this may be my chance to be able to afford an IPA
I will shoot you a PM w/ my Paypal addy
Cheers
Jay

So I had several requests to hold off shipping these until Monday, so they don't sit in a hot truck over the long weekend. I have several orders to ship out if you sent PayPal in the last day, I am going to hold off shipping until Monday. If you want yours shipped out today let me know, just PM me and your pack will go out today 2-3 day priority.
Cheers
Jay

Still selling these? I have about 9 pounds of 15 varieties, but I would not be TOTALLY against adding another pound.

Still selling these? I have about 9 pounds of 15 varieties, but I would not be TOTALLY against adding another pound.

Oh ya Pol shoot me a PayPal ( [email protected] ) w/ your HBT user name and current shipping address. I am holding off shipping this weekends orders until Monday, so they don't sit in a hot truck over the long weekend.
Cheers
Jay

Randomly checked my mail Thursday (Wife usually gets the mail) before leaving for a 3 day camp. Woo, thank god. There was a nice big bag of simcoe :) Got them in the freezer where they happily await a recipe.

Got mine on Thursday too. Thanks Jay!

Although the dang mailman left them sitting on my front porch in the sun. Thanks mailman :( No beer for you!

LOL ya I have the mail lady leave packages on my door all the time. I always leave a note for her if I am expecting something that is perishable, and then she just brings it to my store.
She gets beer from me all the time.:D

Jaybird,

You still got any of these? I'm interested in one!

I would like one if ya still got some.

Sean I just sent a PayPal request. Thanks man I will get these out. Don't forget to add your HBT user name and current shipping address to the PayPal.

I still have several of these if you’re all interested. All you have to do is shoot me a PM here w/ your email address and I will submit a request or send a PayPal to [email protected] for $25.00 title it "Simcoe short bag" and I will get them out 2-3 day priority mail.
Cheers
Jay

Just as a little note I am going to be in Big Sur for the next 5 days (yes parting) anyhow I won't be getting anything out till I return, except what comes in by tomorrow afternoon. If you want a short bag I have plenty, just PayPal me @ [email protected] and I will package them up and ship them out Monday on my way out.
Cheers and thanks for all the orders!
Jay

Short bag? Mine wasn't short . . . . . .:) Weighed 16 oz counting the plastic bag.

Thanks for the deal.

David

Short bag? Mine wasn't short . . . . . .:) Weighed 16 oz counting the plastic bag.

Thanks for the deal.

David

Ya that is what happend. My buddy wasn't tareing the scale so the bag w/ the hops weigh 1# or very close to it. I am just not willing to sell these as a full # because the hop weight is not exactly 1#, (and I do not want to repackage them). You all probably know why (Pain in the A$$$$$$ :cross:)
So you all get a killer deal on 13.2% Simcoe and I get to get rid of a Bo Bo :eek:
Cheers
Jay

This is a steal...any left? I love Simcoe hops!

Heck ya. Your not far from me you should come by the store and check it out, if your ever in the Redding area. I will save you a few $$ on the Simcoe if you buy them in the shop. No Paypal fees and no shipping. Give us a call
(530) 243-BEER
Have you heard of the store in Redding?
Cheers
Jay

Can you compare Simcoe to, say, Amarillo?

I've read they go very well together, but I don't know the characteristics of Simcoe.

Back