• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 20 Tip Wok Burner - Natural Gas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbc

Reaction score
Forgive the overly detailed description, but I just tend to be that way.

I used this for maybe a month, but replaced it because I thought it was having problems. Turns out, I had a leak in my line and the burner was fine. This is a natural gas burner with 20 tips. I have three more of these that are still in use with my system. The put out a ton of heat, but can be dialed easily with a ball valve. Buying these new, they tend to leak at some of the jets. On this one, I rewrapped several of the jet tip threads with gas tape to make sure they were sealed properly. So, unless something happened in storage, it should be good to go. Other than that, there's a spot or two with some surface rust, but nothing a wire brush and some high temp paint couldn't knock out in a minute's time. There's also a bit of pipe dope left over on the 1/2" female threaded fitting (no extra charge for this). ;)

$35 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0031_1.jpg

Sold. Thanks! Will get it shipped out on Monday!

Cheers!

Back