20 Questions: Beer Edition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a hop-back/stainless steel scrubbie for filtering when draining the kettle?

Ekg? No
Does it comply with the Reinheitsgebot? Good question. The answer is that it can meet (the modern version of) reinheitsgebot, but it doesn't strictly comply on its own merit.
Spice? No
cocoa nibs No

Intermission right now with musac. Or, please wait while a representative will be with you shortly...... your post is important,please hold.

Intermission right now with musac. Or, please wait while a representative will be with you shortly...... your post is important,please hold.

Haha, I'm sure that's how everyone felt today with mine since I was so busy. I was only able to get online every few hours. Gotta love the suspense of "20 questions: Beer addition"!!

Back on topic; How about hops?

Its a sugar. ? No.
How about hops? No.

Since some are asking questions that have already been answered, maybe we need to review the questions so far:

No
Is it equipment?
Does it contribute to the sugars in the wort?
Rice hulls?
Ekg?
Spice?
cocoa nibs
orange peel?
Mr yeast?
water additive?
Is it a grain?
Its a sugar. ?
How about hops?

Yes
Is it an ingredient?