• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 20 gal single tier system complete for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercarbuilder

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Asking $2500

I'm selling to build another, this one works great! Only 5 months old. I'm brewing on it at Brewers Edge Home Brew Supply in Holland MI on Saturday 5-17-14 if you want to see it in action. Details below. Also brewing at Perrin Brewing Co. on 6-1-14 if it hasn't sold yet. This this attracts attention, and is easy to brew on, it almost does it for you. You can do 22 gal batches to most 5 gal batches and anything in between so it's very versatile.

Brewers Edge Brew Demo Link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brewers-Edge-Homebrew-Supply/342997013890

Perrin Homebrew Challenge Link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...52271311.51367.263969590374774&type=1&theater

I made a thread on Homebrewtalk that went over the build of the system linked here
[URL="https://www.homebrewtalk.com/...e-tier-herms-brewstand-step-step-build-450837/[/url]

If that link doesn't work, just search "Single Tier HERMS Brewstand Step by Step Build" posted by supercarbuilder.

Specs.

3-26 gal polorware kettles
2-march pumps
1-huge immersion chiller
3-220,000 BTU burners
12-1/2in ball valves with quick disconnects
1-ultimate sparge arm (also for mash recirculation)
1-HERMS coil for exact mash temperature

Wired in to mash and water switches
Setup for one propane tank
Wort in/Whirlpool arm
Kettles fit under the system for storage
Will fit in a short box chevy with the tailgate shut

Set up to be close to the big brewers systems, makes the best beer around!
All this stuff new is 2 or 3 times what I'm asking and it's already built for you.
Come brew on it or see it in action before you buy. If you buy the ingredients you can even take the beer home!

home brew sanke corny kegs fermentation conical fermenter pump kettle brewing

10295772_10154076018415004_7044646431704826301_n.jpg

Low Res (45).jpg

Low Res (51).jpg

Low Res (41).jpg

Low Res (42).jpg

What kind of efficiency are you getting out of it. I am interested. I was looking at a 1.5 bbl system before but this is cheaper and bigger lol

does it run off of a panel or just manual

Depending on the grain crush and original gravity, I can get 80% sometimes higher and only drop to 75% on barley wines.

It's all manual but with the thermal mass and the HERMS coil you really don't have to do much of anything. Once the water is heated all you have to do is sparge, and that is not much work at all.

This setup look fantastic. Why are you selling this one only to build another? What would you do different.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This setup look fantastic. Why are you selling this one only to build another? What would you do different.

I recently changed jobs so now I have more time to brew. Thus I would like to do smaller batches more often. Also I want a more permanent set up with a smaller footprint that runs off electric in my pole barn.

I recently changed jobs so now I have more time to brew. Thus I would like to do smaller batches more often. Also I want a more permanent set up with a smaller footprint that runs off electric in my pole barn.

I would like to know if this is sold. What do you think it would cost to ship to pa?. I could drive there. It would take a day out and a day back.

I am very interested, let's talk. I can give you my phone number.

Just to let you know all is well. Can't wait till we come out in July to pick up our new addition. Would you be so kind to e-mail your address again. Out trip will be fast and furious and I would like to check out a few local craft breweries while we are there if time permits. I am bringing my truck and trailer to bring her home.🍻😎

Back