2 Tier Compact Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HardlyBrewing

Reaction score
I only had 3 feet of storage place so a single tier was out. Its 3 foot long and just over 4 feet high on casters. 15gal BK, 10gal MLT, 10gal HLT. HLT filler with water filter plumbed to hose. PID controlled RIMS tube. Control box on hinge so it can be folded away. 2 propane burners one for BK and one for HLT. Propane manifold for single tank hookup and control valves. Single chugger pump. Plate chiller plumbed to hose. Stand material is 1 1/4in 1/8in angle. All welds, electrical, plumbing, and design done in-house. :mug:
Just completed last week. :ban:

20140809_200628.jpg

20140809_200639.jpg

20140809_200650.jpg

20140809_200703.jpg

20140719_190207.jpg

Cool.I've been thinking about building a 2 tier stand as well and have the same kettles as you. I like the compactness of your design

That's a great compact setup! Now that it is done go take care of that IROC!

Nice work. I'm thinking of building a similar design. Can you share the dimensions or at least the heights of the different tiers? How big if casters are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Great design and build! Are those bayou classic pots? I've been considering their 44qt stainless for some time since they are taller than they are wide. Any issues with them?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back