2 Pin lock kegs swap for 1 1/6 barrel?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pig140

FBC
Reaction score
I have 18 pin lock kegs and a handful of connectors. I'm trying to swap to all 1/6 barrels. I'll trade 2 pin locks for one sixtel. Anybody?

No shopping for now. I'm in north Louisiana but I'm headed to Dallas next week so I can meet up somewhere in between.

I'm in little rock Arkansas and I'm all over that deal if you're interested

My two sixth barrels have just been sitting. I'm not going to use them in my kegerator anymore. I'll keep the 1/4 barrels to ferment in. So I have two sanke taps too.

I'm interested if you want to ship. I just moved to Wisconsin but I have a couple of 1/6 barrels in PERFECT condition.

I'll check prices on shipping 4 pin locks. I can buy 2 sixtels for $100 here so it depends on shipping cost.

If you ship and forget about me I swear I'll cry LOL. Hopefully the classic car deal goes through for you and we can just meet up. My six tells are basically just sitting on my kegerator waiting

I'd trade 1 for 2 but would need shipping I'll pay my shipping and half the cost of the other shipping

Back