• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 2 - NSF 5 gallon Cornelius Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yambor44

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 NSF Cornelius Kegs for sale. I purchased these new. Have too many kegs and am selling to clear some space.

Always cleaned after use, sanitized and sealed until next use. There is a mark on each with a paint pen just for keeping tabs of what lid goes with what keg. Can be cleaned off pretty easily if you prefer.

Price is $130.00 for the pair shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

IMG_9191.jpg

NSF is national science foundation, it's a cert, not a manufacturer. I have the same kegs, I think they are made in India.

Briefly, NSF is a certification for use in the food and beverage industry. These kegs appear to be manufactured by AEB in Italy. They have a serial# and a run date for quality control. AEB kegs are superior in quality to kegs made in China and India. Some kegs from China and India do not have NSF certification, some do.
$130 is an excellent price shipped. These kegs are $99 + shipping new.

Briefly, NSF is a certification for use in the food and beverage industry. These kegs appear to be manufactured by AEB in Italy. They have a serial# and a run date for quality control. AEB kegs are superior in quality to kegs made in China and India. Some kegs from China and India do not have NSF certification, some do.
$130 is an excellent price shipped. These kegs are $99 + shipping new.

Thank you, thats about what I paid for them about 3-4 years ago, maybe a little more. I was thinking I paid about $130 each for them.

Back