• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 2 New Keg chargers & 8 cartridges

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiggleplum

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Got 2 Genuine Innovations keg chargers new in the packages, and a total of 8 cartridges (2 are 20g, the rest are 16g). Ended up going with a paintball tank instead. Asking $40 shipped in continental USA after Paypal fees.

I normally wouldn't interject on "for sale" threads, but these are $18.99 new, shipped. Mine quit working, so I've been shopping for one. I know you have a few extra c02 cartridges, but it's possible that is why you still have them for sale.

Yeah, I was thinking it would be quite a bit to ship these since the weight and possible shipping restrictions. Still not 100% sure id be able to use the USPS. Guess I can't compete with Amazon! Might as well stash them in a closet.

Latest posts

Back