• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada (2) March Polysulpha......Plastic Pump Heads.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I have (2) plastic March pump heads collecting dust. Before I throw them out I thought I'd see if anyone can use them. I don't want anything for them. Pay for shipping and they're yours. I'm in Canada but will ship anywhere.

I would be interested in one. Broke mine bought a stainless one, but they are on back order.

Looks like these are still available. First guy to respond decided he didn't want them. Haven't heard from the second responder at all.

Several people have expressed interest but decide to pass when they see the shipping costs. The quotes I'm getting to ship from Canada to the US are consistently coming in at around $15US (plus/minus a few bucks depending on location).

Back