• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 ball lock for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emorris

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
looking to trade two ball lock kegs for whatever you have including pinlock kegs one requires the plastic inserts have three brand new. open to all trades looking for an in person local trade as shipping kegs is pricey, Send offers i will respond to all with an answer.

Sorry that would help I live in sandwich IL. Willing to meet reasonable distance I work in the aurora naperville aera

Nothing exactly just entertaning trades or reasonable cash offer

I'm interested, but too many variables! Lol! How do you brew? AG, extract, BIAB? Looking for equipment? Grain? Rare beer? Car stereo? Bread maker? Lol! :ban:

I'm sure there's something you'd like to have? What do you want in cash too?

looking to trade two ball lock kegs for whatever you have including pinlock kegs one requires the plastic inserts have three brand new. open to all trades looking for an in person local trade as shipping kegs is pricey, Send offers i will respond to all with an answer.

What are these plastic inserts you speak of? Like Firestone gas tubes?

Hmm. I don't have any Wood kegs. Not sure I want to add another type.

Is the other keg a Cornelius or a Firestone? I'd be interested in that one.

Well, I assume you keg so... do you need kegging equipment? I've got tanks and regs and such. I've got some unopened bags of 2-row. Pounds and pounds of hops (pellet or cone) including Citra. I'm sure some other odds and ends.

I don't have anything pin lock. :(

PM me f you're interested or have other stuff you're looking for...

have one john wood ball lock keg for trade holds pressure serves great new plastic inserts new prv and seals even trade for a pin lock or pump plus on my end

Back