• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Pin Lock Kegs For Sale/Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K5GC

Reaction score
I recently bought 13 pin lock kegs for a small keezer build only find out that 2 of them fit EXTREMELY tightly into the freezer I bought. I'd prefer the slightly more slender ball locks so I am looking to trade as many as possible for ball lock kegs. Will also sell for $45 each OBO. Delivery (within reason) in the DFW area can be arranged. Thanks!

Last edited:
While I’m not looking to trade for pin lock kegs, I’ve got some older ball lock kegs that I’m in the process of cleaning and replacing all o rings on. Let me know if you’re still needing to purchase any. I’m in Plano.

While I’m not looking to trade for pin lock kegs, I’ve got some older ball lock kegs that I’m in the process of cleaning and replacing all o rings on. Let me know if you’re still needing to purchase any. I’m in Plano.
How much are you asking for them?

Latest posts

Back