• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 2.5 Gallon Italian Soda Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
Really nice, used once, 1 new condition 2.5 gallon soda keg. Seals, pressure tested, perfect. Also included is a Forty Below neoprene jacket for transporting.

$125 shipped.

2.5.jpg

If you can't make a sale at your current offer and you'd consider an offer of $100 shipped to 04963 llet me know.... Thanks & good luck!

Is that 2 for 125 shipped with keg gloves? If so dibs pm me

sorry, no. I clarified the original offer btw.

I have a couple offers for $75 plus shipping, and that would be a fair offer except for I am including the neoprene jacket that costs $35.

Thanks
Ben

sorry, no. I clarified the original offer btw.

I have a couple offers for $75 plus shipping, and that would be a fair offer except for I am including the neoprene jacket that costs $35.

Thanks
Ben

How about 75 for one local pick up? I do not need the keg coozie

Allright, I have another one that doesn't have the coozie. I would sell it for $90 shipped or $80 local pickup.

Thanks
Ben

image.jpg

Thanks faceater:) I do love negative input about things I am selling from those that usually aren't interested though;)

Back