• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 12 Tap Stainless Glycol Tower w/ Faucets...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this tower and thought I could use it for my home bar but it's just a bit too wide and I don't have time to build a new cold box to hold 12 kegs under my bar. Tower came out of a bar that's remodeling. Everything seems to be in working order. I disassembled everything and cleaned it thoroughly. It will need new beer line obviously and tap handles. That's all you'll need to get this up and running. Unit retails for about $1,300. Asking half that at $650. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Should be about $25 via Fedex.

IMG_20130903_121407_zps955f4969.jpg

IMG_20130903_121421_zps92813b5c.jpg

Located just outside Philly.

Can you get some pictures of the glycol lines?

It's a 1/2" copper pipe that runs up one leg, through the middle, and down the other leg. The box is insulated with foam around the inside and the pipe runs through a bunch of foil stuffing to spread the cooling.

if they are generic krome faucets 12@10 used price would be 100 for the faucets alone, with what I assume to be 3" chrome straight shanks (I could be wrong) but used would be a nice $11 each@12 say $132 Total of $232 for parts. So $418 for a SS 12 tap tower = 34.80/tap orifice

Seems more than fair in my book, sadly I am not at that point yet.

Here's the glycol line...

IMG_20130906_101011_zpsd316abca.jpg

It runs through the middle. I took it out so the tower would stand up. The line sticks out of the legs a few inches.

I'm very interested, can you get me a shippinf quote to 12801.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back