1000% Humidity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayzala

Scotalian Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I won't be contributing to HBT any more, I'm melting as I type......
1625084128026.png

That is rough! Here in New England we just a break from the heat wave…hit the FIL’s pool today and it was fantastic!

I won't be contributing to HBT any more, I'm melting as I type..

LOL, wimp! i'll share a tip i got, get a tee shirt wet, and put it on. that was damn near my inside temp a couple weeks ago!

hit the FIL’s pool today and it was fantastic!

i'm going out tomorrow to clean a pool? does that count? lol

i think it's like 87-88f inside right now......at least now my A/C works again, i'm just cheap!

past the melting point and straight into the boiling point.. yikes!

How is that 218F heat index possible? that is darn-near the tempearture of saturated steam at Atmospheric pressure. I think the excited pixies in that thermostat are broken!

Stay safe out there!

That is rough! Here in New England we just a break from the heat wave…[...]

Huh? The highest temperature recorded in Massachusetts in over 15 years happened today.
And the humidity was the worst of this 2nd heat wave this summer.

Fortunately we're now getting clobbered by heat lightning and t'storms :D

1625089900111.png

Cheers!

Huh? The highest temperature recorded in Massachusetts in over 15 years happened today.
And the humidity was the worst of this 2nd heat wave this summer.

Fortunately we're now getting clobbered by heat lightning and t'storms :D

View attachment 734041

Cheers!

Well your part of New England might still be suffering, here in the southern part we're prepping for T Storms as well.

LOL, wimp! i'll share a tip i got, get a tee shirt wet, and put it on. that was damn near my inside temp a couple weeks ago!

I think we have a few threads on swamp coolers. Soak your t-shirt, sit in a bucket of water in front of a fan. Have someone drop blocks of ice in once in a while. If it works for fermenters, should work for people.

Man, that storm front clobbered us bigly. Lost power 10 minutes after I posted that screen capture and just got it back (kudos to the Hudson Light and Power guys!) and filled our pond back to the overflow again. Woof!

Back