• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut 10 Gallon Megapot - unused in box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferm.adventures

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Time to downsize my equipment. Was planning on a single tier 3 vessel stainless system, but built an eBIAB system and haven't thought about propane since. This was going to be a HLT.

Asking for $120 for a like new in box, megapot 1.2. It's an undrilled pot, basically new in box.
Asking for $140 with pictured fitting for used boil kettle, or naked without fittings for $100.

Take both pots for $200, (without fittings) or both for $230 with the boil kettle fittings installed as is.

Would be willing to meet locally in most of CT, but it's unfeasible to ship. Pictures below.

1650 watt 120 volt tube.
Rims tube alone (minus temp probe) $80
Controller with Mypin Pid, and the tube, $220. I won't sell the controller alone, as I prefer to just sell the tube hardware. Will ship if interested, but I assume won't be inexpensive, and will ask buyer to pay for shipping.

Will be posting other things as well. A polarware pot set up as a mash tun. some propane burners.

Last edited:
This is the "used" boil kettle. I drilled holes to install a ball valve and "dip tube". Thermometer is at roughly the 3 1/2 gallon mark. Has $70+ of brewhardware.com fittings currently installed. Will sell as is for $140, or naked without fittings for $100.

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

I had someone PM me about my Rims tube, so they get first crack.

Here are the pictures. purchased on Amazon from seller stir-plate. They still sell similar tubes and controller.

1650 watt 120 volt tube.

Rims tube alone (minus temp probe) $80
Controller with Mypin Pid, and the tube, $220. I won't sell the controller alone, as I prefer to just sell the tube hardware.

Posted this in a new thread:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=635030

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back