• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 10 gallon Ball Lock Corny Kegs Spartanburg Challengers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblizz

Reaction score
** SOLD **

I picked up a few 10 gallon ball lock kegs today and I am willing to part with a pair of them to help offset my cost. The price is $135 each and I am not looking to ship them you need to come to me or at least get close enough for me to meet you. I am just inland of Sea Isle City, NJ, if you really want them shipped you are welcome to blow me away with an offer that makes it worth my time. If you need any 5g kegs I could probably part with a couple of those as well. I have not had an opportunity to clean these up yet so I will get some better pictures but here is what you get.

IMG_20171023_125732.jpg

IMG_20171023_125739.jpg

Few tire kicker messages but these big guys are still available. Great for fermenting or for the homebrewer with a single tap tower or limited keezer space.

Latest posts

Back