1 gallon BIAB s'mores Stout recipe, whatcha think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerpunk5000

Reaction score
So I'm doing a 1 gallon s'mores and came up with this grain and hop bill, I also wanted to add about a 1bs to 20 oz of Graham cracker but not sure where i should add them. Also thinking about adding some dark choclate ir coco powder. I saw some adding candy extract. But here's the recipe what do you guys think?
20180419_200112_HDR.jpg

Can’t answer your question but i have one for you. Is this beersmith you are using? If yes, where do i go to get this print out?

Can’t answer your question but i have one for you. Is this beersmith you are using? If yes, where do i go to get this print out?
Yes it is, my local home brew store printed it for me , do you want a copy of this recipe?

Yes it is, my local home brew store printed it for me , do you want a copy of this recipe?

I’ll cooy it in to BS manually, thanks :). I just havent found out how to get a printout of all the ‘stats’, Expected OG/FG, ABV etc as you have here.

Idk might use real marshmellow I heard the extracts are not that good or just add vanilla beans
Or just mess about with fermentation temperature.
I've replicated a pretty good marshmallow flavour by accidently unplugging my fermentation chamber in the past..

Back