• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi 1.5" RIMS Tube + Valves + other goodies!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantH

Reaction score
ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING UNLESS NOTED

WHAT IS FOR SALE:

MUldAEY.png

(2) Chugger Pumps with Stainless head. 100+shipping each.

Q70aXyN.jpg

$8.50 each
FIVE (5) Weldless Bulksheads! Never used! Will sell single or all together.

1jxQTLI.jpg

$16.00 each
TWO (2) 1/2" Short Stainless Dip Tube Assemblies

QyxuUyO.jpg

$16.00
ONE (1) 1/2" Long Stainless Dip Tube Assembly

I'm interested in the RIMS tube and maybe one of each dip tubes, do you know what shipping to 92562 would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm interested in the RIMS tube and maybe one of each dip tubes, do you know what shipping to 92562 would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't but I'd imagine $25 would cover it. I'm trying to be as fair as possible with all this because I really just don't need it anymore. I think 155 shipped is a good price on it with the sight glass.

The long is 6-3/4" from the face of the inner nut to the dip tube where it turns down. This is what you'll need for a keggle. The short is 5 inches, and about a 1/2" taller. I've attached a photo of the longer, as it connects to a weldless bulkhead with a ruler for scale. (Bulkhead sold seperately)

2jWUHBL.jpg

OK. I might have to pass on the dip tube but am interested in 1 valve and the new sight tube you listed. Is it a 1.5" tri-clamp sight tube?

OK. I might have to pass on the dip tube but am interested in 1 valve and the new sight tube you listed. Is it a 1.5" tri-clamp sight tube?

The new sight tube is pending already, I'll let you know. Now...it is a sight tube, for the side of a keggle or similar...not a sight glass like the one pictured in the RIMS Tube.

I've got a member that would like JUST the RIMS tube without the sight glass. If anyone is eyeing the sight glass only, let me know and let's work out a deal!

That was a really good deal on the RIMS tube!! Bummer I didn't jump on it as soon as I saw the post! Congrats and CHEERS

I am definitely trying to be fair with all of this. Seems like everyone is happy and they have all gotten their items. Now for the rest...

ohhh and I got mine, looks great and cant wait to put it on! Thanks and cheers

I'm interested in the two shorter dip tubes, 2 bulkheads, and maybe both pumps, do you know what shipping to 92562 would be?

Interested in both pumps and dip tube. If they are located in H'burg, I can pick up and pay cash as early as tomorrow morning.

BC_Brews is first, with ChuckCollins second in line. I will keep the thread updated as things finalize.

I''ll get in line for one of the pumps. I have one now and it is lonely. Shipping to 97447 if others fall through.. :mug:

Back